Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thankful Thursday: A little R&R

Last weekend, I finally got the break I've been waiting for. I went to the lake with my boyfriend and his family, and finally was able to relax for the first time since January. I didn't have to worry about emails or school- I had no Internet access, so worrying about that would have been a waste of my time. Phone reception was poor, so aside from maybe one person, I didn't use my phone at all.

But even better? I slept so well up there! Not only did I sleep through the night, but I was also able to go back to sleep if I was awakened by somebody making noise. It was also restful sleep, which I have definitely been missing!

I'm not saying that I'll never need that R&R time again, but that definitely recharged me, and I am thankful that I had that opportunity.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment