Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Incredibly Blessed

This week, I have been seeing how I am truly blessed beyond measure. I feel almost as if I was blind to some of it before, and my eyes have just been opened and I'm seeing this for the first time. I am smack dab in the middle of a fantastic community that is loving and willing to lend a hand to help. My boyfriend has been especially sensitive this past week, and he has been so great about doing the extra little things just to make me happy. I've gotten to spend so much time with my favorite baby boy, and I love him to pieces.

But best of all, when I wasn't looking, I made friends! Sure, none of them are actually my age, the closest one is still a few years older than me. But, still! I made friends!

God has blessed me, and I am seeing the truth of that more and more every day. I am thankful for the blessings that He's chosen to pour down on me.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment