Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Slowing Down

This week, I am thankful that the semester is over, and that I am at home. I've already been able to spend time with my family, spend time with my boyfriend, and visit with my Grandma. Relaxing is wonderful!

I haven't spent much time online this week because there have been so many other things to do- finishing up my Christmas shopping, wrapping presents, working, sleeping, working out... the only problem is that when I finally get around to checking my email, my inbox is overflowing!

While I'm home, I'm going to try and take advantage of the slower pace of things. Sleep a little more, not be studying all the time, watch a few movies... it'll be a good time! Enjoy this time- it's all we have.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment