Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thankful Thursday: A Privilege, Not a Right

One of the reasons I enjoy being back home is that I get to see my boyfriend and spend quality time with him. During the semester, I get to see him maybe once a month. Right now, since he's been sent to work on a far-away job, we're averaging seeing each other about once a week. It's not the ideal situation, but I am thankful to even have that opportunity.

So, last night was date night- our first one in, oh I'd have to say about 2 or 3 months. We went to dinner, which was followed by a nice walk on the riverfront. It's pretty much my favorite date night activity, and I was glad Mitch let me pick even though he probably did not want to go for a walk after working all day.

So, this week I am thankful for being able to see Mitch more frequently again, because I have learned that it is a privilege, and not a right. What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment