Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Smiling

There are some days when I can't think of anything to write about for this post. I feel like I've said just about everything, and I don't want to be redundant.

But this week, I think I'm most thankful for the experiences I've had that pout a smile on my face.

It's no secret that I don't smile near as much as normal when I'm under stressful situations. But this week, I got to spend time with my favorite people. I got to see my favorite little man and play with him. I got to see my heart-family, and even though we stuck to our normal routine of hanging out and then running around on errands, it was really the best day.

And then even though I had to leave them and come back home, I got to spend the evening outside with the boyfriend. We played tennis with some other people- me playing for the first time EVER, and he was supportive. It was a good evening, and it definitely put a smile on my face.

So, this week, I am definitely thankful for the things that put a smile on my face and in my heart. What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment