Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Can't Help Lovin' that Man

As always, I am very thankful for Mitch. I don't deserve that wonderful man, but while I have him, you'd better believe I intend to keep 'im!

This week, I am thankful for him because he decided to come all the way (3 1/2ish hours) to take care of me and drive my gimpy self around. I am thankful that he had the next few days off from work so that he could do this. Last night, after listening to me stressing about the fact that I couldn't walk (long story short- 1 mile walk across campus barefoot to save myself from blistering shoes = massive blisters on the bottoms of my feet), he got off the phone in a hurry. Then, about 30 minutes later, he called me and said that he was on his way to come help me out.

I was overwhelmed. I love that man. I love him all the time, but the times that he does something extra-caring take the cake.

Once again, I am thankful for the loving and caring man that I call my boyfriend. What are you thankful for?

p.s.- sorry about the mush!

No comments:

Post a Comment