Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Back to School Edition

I am thankful for the professors that I am studying with, that they are willingly and eagerly sharing knowledge with us. I am thankful for the friends that I have here at MSU, and in town, and how warmly they welcomed be back for the school year. I am thankful that I have been sleeping solidly for the first time in a long time, so that my body is recharged for each day. I am thankful for the communities that I am a part of- both the community of my college ministry and the community of the Voice Department and my voice studio. I am thankful for Mitch's patience and support. I am thankful for my adoptive family. I am thankful for my voice teacher, and the way that she is always honest but encouraging. I am thankful for the wonderful and acclaimed faculty that I study under, that they chose to be at MSU. I am thankful for the opportunity to get this education. And I am thankful for the hours that I will be spending in the library today, because it means that I was able to create or find that time in my hectic schedule.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment