Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Being Loved On

This week, I have been seeing and feeling just how much I am loved by all of my families. I say all of my families, because I have more than one. I may only have one "blood" family, but I have other "heart" families in addition to that one. And I am thankful for that.

Before I left to come back to school, my boyfriend and his dad were making sure that my car would make it on the journey. They arranged things so that it would work better, and they went out of their way to care for me and provide for me.

I got back to school, and I was welcomed home by my adoptive family here in town. And boy, did they spoil me! I was fed, loved on, and welcomed with such enthusiasm that it almost made me cry.

And my biological family is always taking care of me. We tend to get along better when I'm away at school, but I know that they still love me and care about me, even though it can be frustrating.

So, today I'm thankful for the ways that I've been loved on recently. What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment