Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

I'm going to cut right to the chase this week.

Some things I have been thankful for include:

God, and that He sent His Son to die for my sins. I try to remind myself of this often.

Mitch. I could go on and on about how wonderful he is. He responded really well after we had to talk the other day, and I'm really encouraged and looking forward to whatever may come. And also, he made a point of making sure that I'd have something to smile about on Valentine's Day. He's just been even more awesome than usual lately, and I am loving it.

Sleep. When you haven't been sleeping, you certainly appreciate it a lot more.

People who actually understand. God works in mysterious ways and is always ALWAYS at least 12 steps ahead of us. Seeing now how He has worked some things together just puts me even more in awe of Him. As a result of His planning, I've sort of been taken in by a family here from my church that knows what I'm going through and has been there. Lately, the time I've been spending at their house has been the times that I've been smiling the most. And I've missed really smiling.

Caffeine. When I don't sleep, it keeps me going. Love it!


What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment