Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I can hardly believe that it's February already. 2012 is pretty well underway, and I feel like I missed it or something. Even though this semester already seems to be dragging on endlessly, it also feels like it just started.

Anyway, it's Thursday, and you know what that means!

Some of the things I've been thankful for this week include:

God's Word. I can't even tell you how many hours I've spent in the Word this week. God is so faithful, and He is showing me some Awesome things.

Mitch. I love him, and he is so supportive and just so good to me in general. I also miss him. A lot,

Sara. Once again, she is incredibly sweet and loving. So thankful for her, and that she loves me even though I'm a mess.

Sweet friends. I may be a mess, but these girls love me anyway. I am so thankful for them-- I just wish that I could get out of this funk sooner so I could really show them.

Caffeine. Man oh man, have I been taking in a lot of caffeine this week. It's keeping me going, so it must be working!

What have you been thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment