Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Sometimes, it's hard to thank God. Like when you're sitting in the middle of a storm or feeling lost or broken. It's hard. I know that it doesn't make everything magically better, but sometimes, it can help to actively list things that you can thank Him for. So, once again, here's part of this week's list.


I'm thankful for God's working in my life. Even I don't see Him in things that I think are the small things, the mundane and everyday, He is working and setting things into place for the next stage. This week, I got to see some of that come together.

I'm thankful that I will get to see my boyfriend this weekend.

I'm thankful for sweet friends.

I'm thankful for coffee. And caffeine. And all of that good stuff that keeps me functioning.

I am so thankful for Jesus.

And triple grande skinny mochas with sugar-free caramel.

And wonderful baristas who throw in a fourth shot of espresso [for free].


It's the little things, and the BIG things. But mostly the BIG things.


What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment