Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Back after a short Absence

Hey there! Sorry about the absence- last week, I was on vacation and didn't have (or particularly want) Internet access, and the Thursday before, things got more than a little crazy around here. Things should be back to normal now, though! So, now for the topic you're probably waiting to hear about...

This week, I have been particularly been thankful for the network of friends that I have, and the way that I'm still "in the loop" even though we're miles apart. I love that even though I'm home for the summer and working all the time, I'll still get text messages asking my opinion on birthday party stuff, or funny pictures that reminded them of something, or just communication in general! And I love every bit of it.

Because seriously, don't abandon the people in your life when they aren't right there. It hurts your friendship more than you' d think.

So, this week, I am thankful for the friends I have now, and I am definitely thankful that even though we're 200 miles apart right now, you'd hardly know it from the way we keep up with each other.


What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment