Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday- the Little Things

It's amazing how much I've already seen since committing to keeping a gratitude journal for 2012. There were parts of my life that I used to take for granted, but that I am now more aware of and conscious of.

This week, I have just been overwhelmed by God's grace. He has been pouring out His love for me and just constantly reminding me that He is still with me, and that He has not forsaken me. You know, so often, I'm asking Him to move mountains for me and do miraculous healings, and to intervene in huge ways. But I've been finding that His little ways of loving on me are so perfect, that they are fulfilling and huge despite their appearance.

I am so thankful for the little ways that God show me His love. What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment