Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thankful Thursdays: Week 4

It's been a long week, so this week's Thankful Thursday will be pretty short and to the point.

Some of the things I'm thankful this week are:

God. He promises that He will not abandon me, and I cannot tell you how tightly I am clinging to that promise these days. He knows exactly what I need, and never fails to provide.

Mitch. I've been away at school for only two weeks, but I am already counting down the days until I get to see him again. I miss him a whole awful lot.

Krysta. This sweet girl is such an encouragement.

Sara. I am so thankful for her loving spirit, and for the time and energy that she invests in the college class, and in me.

Ashley. Once again, this girl is so sweet, and I am going to miss her so much when she goes to school in China. Which is happening in about 2.5 weeks.

A working car. I do a lot of driving each week, and it would be a lot harder to get around if my car was not functioning. I also happen to enjoy the fact that the heater works.

Sunshine. Even when circumstances in my life aren't what I would consider beautiful, the sun still shines and shares its beauty.


What are some of the things you're thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment