Friday, January 6, 2012

Thankful Thursdays: A Day Late

Remember last weekend when I said that I was going to start posting every week and sharing some of the things I was thankful for? Well, it seems that I'm already slacking. I had every intention of posting yesterday, but life got in the way. (Maybe someday when I'm way past it and it's somehow become a funny story, I'll share it with you. Until then, just know that it was not a good day.)

So, without further ado, here are some of the things that I have been thankful for this week:

-God. His mercies, His Faithfulness, His Power, the list could just go on forever.




-Mitch. That boy is so good to me.




-family. When we're not all yelling, we can actually have a pretty good time.




-coffee. Man oh man, I don't know what I would have done without coffee this week. Between coffee dates and just needing caffeine, it helped pull everything together.




-A car that heats up quickly. Remember that time when Missouri actually had winter for a few days? Yeah, it was nice to stay warm.


We know what I'm thankful for this week, so now it's your turn. What are you thankful for?


Half of mine aren't the most serious things in the world, but if you're constantly focusing on the huge elements of life, then you miss the little joys of the everyday. Here's to finding joy, having a grateful heart, and [hopefully] a more on-time Thankful Thursday post next week!

Until then,

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment