Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thankful Thursday: I love my church

I am really thankful for my church, and especially for my church community. The warm atmosphere helps me to be eager to serve every week, and I continually look forward to being able to serve with such lovely people.

Week after week, at both rehearsals and Sunday mornings, I am blessed to serve on the worship team for our Classic service. People have told me that I've blessed them by serving in this capacity, but I believe that I'm the one being blessed. After all, when I serve, I am working with wonderful people who make me feel welcome and a part of the group. When I serve, I am continuing to build my relationship with God. When I serve, it fills my heart.

I am thankful that I can serve at my church within the community. What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment