Friday, October 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Encouragement, and a Challenge

Sorry, I thought I'd had this set to post on the correct day. I guess I'm more technologically challenged than I thought!


This week, I have been oh so thankful for the encouragement that's been coming from different people and places. Whether it be at Crossfit as I'm trying to not die as I'm one of the last to finish the day's WOD, or someone complimenting my hair when I'm really not feeling beautiful. When someone takes the time to care or offer kind words, it really lifts my spirits. It has reminded me of something that I promised myself that I wouldn't forget: Even the littlest encouragement can completely turn someone's day around for the better.

Now that I've been reminded, I want to get back on track with being an encourager. My goal is to encourage at least 3 people in some way each day. Will you join me?

I can't wait to see how this blesses you, as I know it will. So, go forth and encourage!

No comments:

Post a Comment