Sunday, August 21, 2011

No More Summer...

School starts tomorrow! Excited and dreading it at the same time. But, I'm completely moved into my apartment! I've been here for a few days now, and I'm loving it. I'm adventuring in the kitchen (nothing too crazy), I have my stuff where I want it, and I just have to figure out how I want to decorate, because I currently have no clue. Any ideas?

My weight loss is definitely starting to slow down. I've lost 41.6 so far, and I still have 15 to go. Since I've obviously been there for the entire thing, I forget how much my appearance has changed. I had 3 different people tell me that they didn't recognize me today! How crazy is that??

Oh, and you know how I said that school starts tomorrow? Well...I'm starting off my sophomore year with a changed major. My back was just getting too bad, so I am now a vocal music ed major instead of an instrumental music ed major. It was a really hard decision. And I do mean that. But I've decided to view this as a new opportunity rather than as a limit on my life.

Hopefully I'll have some positive things to post next weekend. If you remember, or if you have time, please pray for me this week that I might be comfortable in my own skin and confident in the abilities that God has seen fit to bestow upon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment