Sunday, April 10, 2011

I am SO Blessed.

Let me repeat that... I am so incredibly blessed beyond belief. Just during this past week, I've been reminded of the awesome Christian women in my life. I have such great role models and people to guide me when I don't know where to turn or how to ask for help.

I have Marcia, who writes me letters every week. I look up to her a lot. Since she's my boyfriend's mom, she's sort of the closest thing I have to a Christian mother.

And I have Sara, who has just been so sweet to me. She's brought me into her home for dinner, and has always made herself available to me whether I need a shoulder to cry on or someone to encourage me.

There's Kara, who has been in my life since June 2008. I never realized how blessed I was to have her until just recently. How could I have been so blind?

Then of course, there are the girls who are my peers. Even though we're around the same age, I know I can still go to them for guidance and they'll do their best to guide me from where we're all at.

I don't know why I am blessed with so many encouragers, but please, just don't let me take them for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment