Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Music

So far this week, I have been thankful for music. For me, music is not just something to keep me company in the car or while I'm walking to class. No- it's much more than that. Music is a gift that I have been entrusted with, to pursue, to grow, and to seek the Lord in.

For me, music is the way that I best know how to worship and fellowship. When I worship through singing, I feel that I am closer to God than at most other times. When I sing in a choir, or on the worship team at my church, I feel more connected to those I am singing with than I do with others.

Music is something that has been placed deep within my heart, and that I have been given the gift of sharing. And for that, I am thankful.

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment